For most people, this season means plenty of eating. But if you’re missing teeth, it can be tough to enjoy the special treats at holiday get-togethers. Dentures wearers, too, often have to skip at least some foods. One of the benefits of dental implants is how they give you chewing power nearly equal to what you had before losing teeth. It’s a game-changer during the holidays – and the rest of the year.
Dr. Cho is a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. This signifies his advanced expertise in dental implants. Because of this, he offers a wide assortment of implant treatments, including one in which you can receive implants and a full arch of replacement teeth all in one appointment.
To see how implants can help you, call Dental Garden at 281-853-9215 today to schedule a consultation. In the meantime, check out some of the other benefits of dental implants:
- Replace Any Number of Teeth – Whether you’re missing one tooth or all of them, you can benefit from implants. In every case, your new tooth or teeth will look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- No Worries About Loose Dentures – Implants make an especially big difference in the lives of those with dentures. Regular dentures just sit on top of your gums, where suction keeps them in place. So they have a tendency to slip. That won’t happen with implants. Once placed in your jaw, they fuse to your bone. So teeth attached to them won’t go anywhere. You’ll also never need denture adhesive or a relining procedure to adjust the fit.
- Can Last Decades Without Issues – Dental implants typically last decades without any problems. If properly cared for, they can last a lifetime. They are usually made of titanium, a durable material that is readily accepted by your body. The replacement teeth attached to them will need to be replaced more often.
- Keep Your Jaw in Great Shape – Implants are essentially replacement tooth roots. Like natural roots, they keep your teeth securely in place and also stimulate bone growth in your jaw. The bone growth keeps you looking and feeling younger. You won’t get the sunken-faced appearance that is common in long-time dentures wearers.
- No Special Care Is Needed – With many kinds of implants, no special care is needed. You simply brush and floss and see us twice a year for professional teeth cleanings. They are so simple to maintain that most people forget they even have implants.
Ready to start enjoying the benefits of dental implants? Call 281-853-9215 to schedule a consultation in Richmond, TX.